Our employees are our firm’s greatest asset. We are a mid-sized, architectural and interior design firm serving a broad spectrum of clients. We are always seeking to expand our team of highly motivated professionals with ambitious aspiring architects.
If you are interested in joining our team, please send resume and project list to firstname.lastname@example.org. Lothrop Associates LLP Architects is an equal opportunity employer.
Lothrop Associates LLP Architects is seeking a Senior Healthcare Architect with 8+ years of experience.
The successful candidate will be a well-rounded, strategic thinker with an integrated approach to design, management and technical project resolution. As a ﬁrm leader, you will be continuously challenged and supported, while progressing your career and growing our practice.
Candidates shall have the following qualifications:
- Strong technical competence and proven experience in leading and delivering successful healthcare projects.
- Working knowledge of building codes including FGI, ADA and DOH regulatory requirements. Enjoy mentoring and managing young architects.
- Ability to maintain relationships with clients and consultants.
A New York State licensed architect with LEED accreditation is strongly preferred.
We are a fantastic booming business with world’s top developers… and international class architects of the highest caliber. Aquatectonic Architects, a department at Lothrop Associates, specializes in high end residential, community pools and water features. These are not backyard pools.
Our firm is seeking good people, with skills as:
- CAD drafters with engineering or technical backgrounds.
- Technical pool or aquatic designers.
- Engineers in Training (structures or MEP).
- Experienced Architects or Engineers interested in our pool division business Production and Management Responsibilities.
Successful candidates will possess an Architecture Degree and 5-10 years of experience. Strong AutoCAD skills and capability for producing complete sets of construction documents are essential. Revit experience a plus.